U-Reach Slim Version M.2 NVMe Duplicator and Sanitizer 1-7 - NV-BMS8
How to Check the System Information and Version Number?
1) Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non-PC based system design).
2) Embedded controller is designed to support the highest capacity available on the market.
3) Supports Native NVMe (Gen 3 & Gen 4 & Gen 5) and M.2 SATA protocols.
4) Peak transfer speeds up to 10.2GB/min. (170MB/sec.)
5) Dedicated bandwidth enables high-volume replications without speed degradation.
6) Constant improvement supports the latest market-available devices.
7) Modular ports are replaced quickly, which effectively reduce downtime and is cost-effective for long-term ownership.
How to Perform a Cross Signal Copy?
How to Perform the Comparison Function after Copying?
How to Performs the Copy Function?
How to Replace the M 2 Socket?
How to View the Device Information?
How to extend the life of M 2 modular ports?